Rooted in John (10-Part)
The Gospel of John offers us a beautiful story of how a perfect God was willing to enter an imperfect world to bring healing and redemption. This series explores how God's love for us allows us to experience new life with him.
- Session One: "The Word Became Flesh"
- Session Two: "Jesus Turns Water into Wine"
- Session Three: "Jesus and the Samaritan Woman"
- Session Four: "Jesus Feeds Five Thousand"
- Session Five: "Jesus Forgives an Adulteress"
- Session Six: "Jesus Raises Lazarus"
- Session Seven: "Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet"
- Session Eight: "Abiding in God"
- Bonus Session: "Abiding in God" (Alternative Lectio Divina Exercise)
- Session Nine: "Jesus is Crucified"
- Session Ten: "Jesus Appears to His Disciples"