Rooted in Prayer (10-Part)
If you desire to see growth in your own prayer life, this series is for you! "Rooted in Prayer" explores how biblical figures engaged in prayer, while inviting us to practice a variety of approaches.
- Session One: "Jesus Teaches on Prayer"
- Session Two: "Abraham Intercedes for Sodom"
- Session Three: "Hannah Prays for a Son"
- Session Four: "Lectio Divina Exercise (Romans 12)"
- Session Five: "David and Nathan" (Litany Exercise)
- Session Six: "Jesus Prays for His Followers"
- Session Seven: "Patience and Prayer in Suffering"
- Session Eight: "David Pursues God"
- Session Nine: "Lectio Divina Exercise (John 15)"
- Session Ten: "Listening Prayer Exercise"